‘A sixteen-inch-long sweetness packed in delicacy and nutrition’ would be the perfect way to describe the LeanSpoon healthy snack box. It includes tiny meals that can get you going throughout the day.
Let’s learn about each of these snacks in detail;
- Muesli Mix: It starts with a healthy muesli mix, which has oats, seeds, dry fruits and many other good things which make up the perfect breakfast. You just need a bowl of milk or a cup of yogurt to go with it and you are good to go!
- Trail Mix: Later for your mid-morning snacks, there’s a trail mix which is a combination of varied exotic nuts and dry fruits like pecan nuts, walnuts, cashews, etc., that will keep your protein and antioxidant levels up and high.
- Granola Bars: Moving forward, when you go for your workouts, you can start with granola bars which could be the best pre-workout meal. They have oats and groundnuts which will provide you with the energy that you need for your workout.
- Millet Cookies: And post workout, have the millet cookies that will give you the necessary protein to recover your muscle wear and tear.
- Nut butter: They come in 3 different flavors.
a. Peanut butter is famous among the crowd and you can use it along with your slices of bread, fruits, roti’s etc., They are not just protein-rich but also calorie dense. They along with a slice of bread or banana could be the best pre-workout meal.
b. But apart from that, to make your regulars more interesting, we have Hazelnut Choco butter which will satisfy your sweet tooth. It has cocoa powder, choco chips, and hazelnuts which makes it delicious.
c. Almond butter could be the best diversion from peanut butter and hazelnut choco butter. It has the original roasted almond taste. This is not only protein-rich but also has the omega 3 fatty acids that you need.
These are prepared without any added preservatives or color, which makes them simply awesome apart from being nutritious!
This snack box can get you going for a week easily. Store them in a warm and dry place where there is no infestation of pests like flies or insects. Nut butter can stay at room temperature, but you can store them in the refrigerator too. Hot milk or cold milk/yogurt can be added to the muesli mixes for breakfast. Some say that the individual containers of snack boxes can be had directly without coupling them with milk or bread or anything. But it’s up to you on how you’d like to devour them. If you want the nutritive value information, clear here or reach out to our nutrition team.
You can contact our health coach team for guidance on the right way/best way to manage your daily nutrition. Write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below so that they can get back to you immediately.