One of the most talked about surgery in town to lose weight has its own pros and cons. Each type of bariatric surgery is different and its own effects on your body. In the following points, we have summarized the common drawbacks of bariatric surgery which is seen among 80% people who undergo surgery.
- The body undergoes a complete hormonal change. Mood swings, post-op depression, disturbed sleep is very common in post- surgery.
- Anaemia, lower bone-density, a decreased level of vitamin D and vitamin B12 is commonly seen in patients who have undergone bariatric surgery.
- Post- surgery if necessary diet and lifestyle changes are not made, it may lead to other health-related problems like gallbladder stones, renal failure etc.
- Hair- loss, skin-sagging, dry and flaky skin is a common symptom seen post-surgery as essential vitamins and minerals are not getting absorbed by the body. In such cases, it is advisable to consult a doctor and nutritionist and necessary changes are to be made.
- Loss of appetite and fatigue is very common even after months of surgery, as there is a hormonal dysfunction in the body.
It’s an easy way to lose weight with a lot of side effects that mentioned above. Natural weight loss is the best way to lose weight and remain healthy and fit for life. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below for further information.