Moringa – The Miracle Tree
Moringa is plant generated in South Asia, now found throughout the globe. Every part of this plants used to make various types of medicines.
It is a good source of vitamins and minerals which makes its pseudo name, the miracle tree apt. So, it is an important food source of some urban places of the world as it is easily available and economical.
5 Reasons Why Moringa Considered the miracle tree:
- Anti-oxidant: Moringa is a power pack of antioxidants which aid in high free radicals searching capacity that cause cell damage, oxidative stress, and inflammation.
- Lower Blood Sugar: High blood sugar is a bad health complication. But some studies show that daily consumption of Moringa may help you to lower your blood sugar level.
- Fights with Infections and Inflammation: It has antibacterial and antifungal properties to combat body infections. Inflammation is a natural response to injury or infections. Moringa’s leaves and seeds are rich in isothiocyanates, flavonoids, and phenolic acid, which have anti-inflammatory effects on human.
- Reduce Risk of Heart Disease: Heart is a muscular organ that must be paid most attention to. Moringa plant does not have much fat or cholesterol. So, you can add moringa to your daily diet to maintain cholesterol level and get a healthy heart.
- Prevent Liver Diseases: Its leaves and flowers offer a high concentration of polyphenols that can defend the liver against damages, toxicity, and oxidation.
How to use this miracle tree, to avail its benefits:
- Now a day, moringa powder is a very easily available. You can mix it with your smoothie or fruit juice and drink it.
- You might add to your tea as well.
- Everyday 3-4 gms of moringa is advisable as it has laxative effects in large numbers.
No wonder it is called as the miracle tree! It has fibre to give you a comfort digestion. It is also used for joint pains, arthritis, anaemia, decrease swelling, boosts immunity and improves breast milk production. So, add the miracle tree in your diet to make it extra healthy. If you need to know more on this topic, our LeanSpoon nutritionist team is here to help you to get more information. Just put an email to us at email@example.com
Godinez, B. (2015, 12 7). 10 Powerful Benefits of Drinking Moringa Everyday. Retrieved from mindbodygreen.